We accept guest posts on most areas of launching careers, finding purpose, and building influence.
What we love…
- Solid advice posts, especially from people who have built careers with advanced degrees.
- Reflections and opinion pieces on finding purpose or building influence (ie. leadership, digital marketing, public speaking, entrepreneurship).
- First-person stories about life and career transformation, especially from those with an advanced degree
- Advice for before or during an advanced degree to set you up for a career (Example)
- Vulnerability, storytelling, and occasionally research (if it’s accessible)
- Engaging writing
What we pass on…
- Overly technical or dry pieces
- Material relating to grad school with no clear relation to careers or building a life after (ie. how to apply for a scholarship)
- Pieces that are angry and not constructive
To get some ideas, check out our Blog
- Please submit your pitch with a writing sample OR finished pieces to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include your LinkedIn profile, links to other writing you’ve done (if applicable).
- Published pieces will include an author profile. (Backlinks to your own website are fine, but please allow a max of 1 per post.)